Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Completed.

Final specs:

3pc maple neck thru/set thru into a mahogany body with maple cap. Rosewood fretboard, MOP hollow block inlays, stainless steel frets, rosewood headplate (and back) as well as matching truss rod cover. Tortoiseshell binding all around the guitar with ivoroid binding at the position markers. Pickup is a secret menu Habanero from Grover Jackson's Habanero Guitar Parts, volume knob is push/pull to split the coil, Gold floyd with big block upgrade from FU-tone and Hollow point intonation system. Urethane finish with the back of the neck satin.

Sully
    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
    Sully Guitars on Facebook
    Sully Guitars on Google+
    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

That... is really incredible! Your inlay and fretwork looks amazing. And yeah, that satin transition on the back of the neck is beautiful. Probably the nicest I've ever seen done.
      The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Nice work, indeed! :drool:
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I've never been a fan of V shaped guitars, but damn this is one sexy beast.
          My hats off to you Sully. Nicely done.
          -Rick

Comment

Hotness!

Everyone needs to own a Sully.
            GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Oh my! So very nice. I don't know how I've gone this long without ordering one of these from you. I must change this!
              "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

so many sweet subtle choices on that. The open gear tuners, tortoise binding, the caps front & back of the headstock, that sweet volute transition, gold logo. love it
                Hail yesterday

Comment

Beautiful! Correct amount of controls too!
                  Any way you could possibly put more shit into your sig?

Comment

Working...
                  X