• Show
Clear All

• Jackson Megadeth Guitar Clinic

Click image for larger version

Name:	jackson_megadeth_artist-poster-cmcguitars.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	99.9 KB
ID:	2450298

Megadeth is coming to CMC Guitars on October 19th @ 7pm. We are hosting the event at Hangar 84. It has a big stage and sound system so it will be a killer clinic. We will also be the first dealer in the country to have the new Chris Broderick Signature Jackson Guitars and Dave Ellefson Custom Shop Basses. Here is the link to event page:

http://www.cmcguitars.com/Megadeth-G...inic-s/116.htm
    "I may be drunk, but in the morning I'll be sober but you will still be ugly." Winston Churchill[B][SIZE=3][COLOR=Red]

I hope they come to Europe in the future!
    sigpic
    EINMYRIA - Thrash Metal

Comment

I wanted to thank you guys for a simply AWESOME night! It was unreal seeing those two play 2' infront of me in such an intimate setting. It truly was killer, especially having them sign my Jackson Concert V Pro bass! Their new signature guitars look phenominal, and even the new SLXT you had there looked great too. If you had the Floyd version there last night, Id have probably bought it! Thanks again!
      Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

is it the whole band, or just broderic and ellefson?

Comment

awww!! i missed this!! tskk

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Scarn View Post
            is it the whole band, or just broderic and ellefson?
            It's a Jackson clinic....Therefore Dave will not be there.
            This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Working...
            X