Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jackson Custom Shop Warrior - What do you think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like that one a lot.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

I like flamed and quilted tops, but something about an unfigured piece of Mahogany or Alder that just screams class with a burst finish and a nice natural woodgrain showing thru. Wouldn't have my KV2T (Burnt Cherry Burst - which looks quite different in diffrent lightings) any other way.

Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

I think that might be the ONLY warrior I have ever liked. EVER. If it were a regular headstock, it would seal the deal for me.
        I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

sorry i know this thread if a few months old, but i really like that guitar and honestly if I didn't already have a WR1 CS i was thinking about, that one would be high on the GAS list. I for one love the burst on it.
          In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Working...
          X