Charvel Custom Shop San Dimas - DONT TREAD ON ME Limited Run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel Custom Shop San Dimas - DONT TREAD ON ME Limited Run

Check these killer guitars out. I always thought the Gadsden - DONT TREAD ON ME Flag would look cool on a guitar so I decided to do a limited run of 13. There is 1 for each of the original 13 colonies that became states. The Gadsden Flag was the US's first flag before the Stars & Stripes. I always loved the image of the coiled rattlesnake ready to strike if provoked. Pretty cool. Anyway, these guitars are the first guitars ever to feature the Bare Knuckle Pickups. These have a single Holy Diver pickup in the bridge. They are all hand wound and scatter wound like the old Seymour Duncans used to be before they were mass produced. They have a killer tone and they are not as muddy as the JB's. (Nothing against the Duncans). I am really excited about these guitars and I hope they find worthy homes. Check them out.

http://www.cmcguitars.com/Charvel-Do...On-Me-s/55.htm
    "I may be drunk, but in the morning I'll be sober but you will still be ugly." Winston Churchill[B][SIZE=3][COLOR=Red]

Charvel DONT TREAD ON ME pics

I thought I'd post some pics for you to check out. These came out great. There is one guitar for each of the original 13 states. These are painted by Mike Learn and they are priced at $2717.76. Here is the link to buy one: http://www.cmcguitars.com/Charvel-Do...On-Me-s/55.htm

Click image for larger version

Name:	Dont tread pic 1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	87.1 KB
ID:	2444967Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2661.jpg
Size:	76.2 KB
ID:	2444968Click image for larger version

Name:	Dont tread pic 2.jpg
Size:	96.2 KB
ID:	2444969
    "I may be drunk, but in the morning I'll be sober but you will still be ugly." Winston Churchill[B][SIZE=3][COLOR=Red]

Comment

Working...
    X