No announcement yet.

Multi-guitar stands recommendations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I could still do with a stand that'll hold Warriors and Kellys without damaging the wing tips.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

I have the same one Sully has, but mine only holds 5.
      More than enough for gigs though.

Most recently, I've been looking for a nice guitar "cabinet".
      Something that more resembles a nice piece of furniture that will hold several guitars.
      Sorta like a gun cabinet.

I may just have to make it.

Comment

I have singles, triples, Christmas trees that hold 3 up and 3 down,a Gibson Historic art cabinet and the rockstands. I love the rockstands for saving space and ease of use. I like the christmas tree's as well for the same reason. I've built a few rockstand types out of pine for customers and for the shop. I've seen some made from PVC as well. The curved ones look cool but eat space. You do have to be a bit careful with the rockstand types to keep from bruising the guitars around it but they are well worth their money.

Comment

another fan of the rockstand here. There's been the occasional coming-together of guitars when I've been returning one to the stand, but that's only due to my carelessness. When at rest, the guitars are completely stable & safe.
          Hail yesterday

Comment

I also have a Rockstand but mine is the case version. It is closed on the top and bottom not like a rack but wel like a case. Softer and less worry about dinging something. They come in 3, 5, & 7 guitar models. So if the 7 is to big you have other options. Roadrunner has a newer version of the case style that is like a flight case and has flip out cloth covers for the metal edges for safety. And Proline is puttin out the older open rack style ones. now. Both are great. Just dependes on what ya want. There is also tyhe three way flip stands. But the one on the far side can be tricky sittin down.
            Gil

Comment

Working...
            X