Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Place-Price to get a Ping Floyd Rose ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 84sups View Post
    Ping Floyds are made in the USA.
    Say what?
    -------------------------
    Blank yo!

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
      And again with the "German=better" - has anyone obtained any proof beyond the wobbly bar that the FRT-2000 is not as good as the Schaller?
      A wobbly bar isn't enough proof?!? Wobbly bars....BLEGH!!! Real German-made Schaller parts are friggin tight, I tell ya! Ditch that loose bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
        A wobbly bar isn't enough proof?!? Wobbly bars....BLEGH!!! Real German-made Schaller parts are friggin tight, I tell ya! Ditch that loose bullshit.
        I bought a brand new German floyd this year that came equipped with a wobbly bar.
        Blank yo!

Comment

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
          I bought a brand new German floyd this year that came equipped with a wobbly bar.
          I bought two German Floyds from Carvin around '95... one of them had a wobbly bar that kept coming loose.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
            I bought two German Floyds from Carvin around '95... one of them had a wobbly bar that kept coming loose.
            Technically, the one I had was wobbly even when tight. It stayed where you wanted, it just had play in it before it moved the trem. I replaced it this week with a new one and the new one is fine.
            Blank yo!

Comment

LOL dont know why I typed USA.....Korea damnit Korea......
              It's pronounced soops

Comment

Working...
              X