• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by toejam View Post
    Guitar Center exclusive model.
    What toejam said.

Comment

That guitar is a dxmgt. I have one. The guitar center specials were the same but were the nice red flame top as in the pics posted. Mine is a burst top. Not a very expensive guitar. I paid less than $200 for mine with a case. Smurf hat headstock, emg hz's, no afterburner like the dkmgt, kinda keeps the resale on these low. Its a fine playing guitar, I dont really care for the hz's, Im ok with the headstock. At least its got sharks like a proper jackson.

Comment

whoa, so its not a Soloist... doesnt matter..i really liked it a lot, it was the best deal i could have got in Mexico (prices extremely high down here).
        You guys think this guitar (360 dlls) was a better deal than a used Mex Fender Stratocaster at 300 dlls? what you guys think

Comment

Oh hell yeah.Soloist is neck thru, Dinky is a bolt-on.
          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Call Fender, give them the s/n and they will tell you anything you want to know about the guitar. Case Closed

Comment

Originally posted by mattdoubleyou View Post
              Call Fender, give them the s/n and they will tell you anything you want to know about the guitar. Case Closed
              I dont think fender made that guitar and I dont think Jackson keeps that kind of info on mass produced imports.

Comment

Working...
              X