Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DonP View Post
    Please read.

Same applies to a burst. Just like Model1VH2 said, you keep the pattern up off the body. Make sure you paint at a 90 degree angle to the body masking or paint will get in underneath.
    Thanks Don for that, I did read your original post but was trying to visualize much of this in my mind while at work, and did not completely clue in when you mentioned the techniques you used for camo, thanks for pointing it out again to me.
    "We were sitting on the bus one day and there were 5 of us hanging out. There was only one beer left in the cooler and we actually all took a little cup and split it. It was a pathetic day in a rock and roll when five grown men have to be sitting there sharing a beer. "
    Zakk Wylde

Comment

Those are great pics M1VH2, what is the trick in getting the black onto the clearcoat?
      "We were sitting on the bus one day and there were 5 of us hanging out. There was only one beer left in the cooler and we actually all took a little cup and split it. It was a pathetic day in a rock and roll when five grown men have to be sitting there sharing a beer. "
      Zakk Wylde

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingSkull View Post
        Those are great pics M1VH2, what is the trick in getting the black onto the clearcoat?
        Just spray the black and remove the masking.

Comment

Working...
        X