EMG wiring with afterburner.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DocNrock View Post
    I'm not Aaron, but I can tell you that the PA-2 comes with a schematic, and identifies the 4 leads, but does not tell you where to connect them. The only wiring diagram supplied is for active EMG pups.
    I know, the last sentence was directed @ Aaronharmon, because he said that he has the PA-2 and the AB, so I was wondering if he bought them new and still has the wiring directions?
    Last edited by metalchurch79; 08-28-2008, 01:32 PM.
    'Howling in shadows
    Living in a lunar spell
    He finds his heaven
    Spewing from the mouth of hell'

Comment

Yes, I did buy them new, and I still have the diagram. I am at work now though. I will have to check the diagram when I get home tonight.

Comment

I believe the diagram only shows EMG actives though, but I could be wrong

Comment

My wiring diagram is not as good as this...

http://www.emginc.com/downloads/wiri...ms/EMG-PA2.pdf

Although they both show active pups only.

This is for the PA-2. The PA-2 and Afterburner are wired exactly the same way. They are virtually the same product in a different package.

Comment

P.S. sorry it took so long to get back to you. I spent the long weekend with my GF.

Comment

Originally posted by DocNrock View Post
              I e-mailed EMG tech support about two weeks ago with my question. No response.
              That's strange. Maybe they're on vacation or something. Rick usually has gotten back to me within a day or two.
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
              X