Working on a guitar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fett View Post
    I'm curious. I am just now getting into working on my guitars. Soldering and mutting. I have found that I am good for about 1 1/2 hours at a stretch. How long do you guys work on a project a stretch at a time?.
    You have HOW MANY, and you just getting into working on them? Man, are you behind on the work load!

I find I don't HAVE a set time. Normally, however long the job takes, it seems. For some reason, I get tunnel vision, and lose track of time, until I'm done, hours later, it's, like 2 in the morning, and the wife got pissed at me hours ago, and went to bed.
    I'm not Ron!

Comment

No matter how long the job takes, it's gotta get done. If I have all the parts sitting in fornt of me, I go for it and only stop for a few minutes to stretch and get a drink. I spend the biggest part of my time working on axes wiht the wiring. I take my time and give myself plenty of breaks so I don't get aggrivated and do crappy work.
      There is no "team" in "Fuck You!"

Comment

I cant stop either, unless I get tired and notice my skills dropping at all. Elsewhys its lets do this!

Comment

Working...
        X