Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what are you playing in that clip?

Comment

It's Rock n Roll Rebel from Bark at the moon, well kinda, sorry for the sloppy playing hehe.
      No I don't want it to be brighter, if changing the pot will make it brighter I'll live it alone!

Comment

Originally posted by Mordor View Post
        Oh, one last thing. I noticed that my soloist has a 250k tone pot. That's why the JB sounded so different from the others? thought that humbucker equipped guitars had always 500k tone pots, should I swap the 250k pot?
        The JB was originally meant to be used with a 250k pot... it helps tame its treble and high mids, but it seems a lot of people use it with a 500k. You can use a 250k or 500k, whatever sounds good to you.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

i have been thinking of putting a SD custom im my rhoads.. its all mahogany how do you guys think it will sound???? Im not a fan of the JB .

Comment

in a word, it'll sound kickass.
            Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
            Sully Guitars on Facebook
            Sully Guitars on Google+
            Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

I put a Custom in my Schecter C1 Elite last year and wow, sounds killer! Big tone with great definition.

Comment

+1 for the Custom. I liked the tone in my SL2H before, now that I swapped the JB for a Custom I LOVE it!

Comment

Working...
                X