No announcement yet.

Floyd Rose Sustain Block

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What about those $300+ titanium blocks they sell for v-trems? Yeah man, you're guaranteed to be the next SRV if you put one of those in your strat. I'm holding out for depleted uranium myself.

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
      Curious. Do all OFR's and JT580LP's come with 42mm sustain blocks or are they different? I'm too lazy to take one off one my guitars to find out.
      Recessed trems usually have 32mm blocks. Non-recessed are usually 42mm, and occasionally 37mm.

Comment

When I decided to stick a Floyd Rose Pro in my RR3, I measured my original trem block and came up with 35 mm. When I ordered the FRP, I told them that and they said no problem and shipped a 35.5 mm Schaller block with it (Pn 377355), and it fit like a champ. I can't find the receipt for it as we just moved and it got misplaced, but I got it from a guitar parts supplier in Tennessee. The FRP, 35.5 mm block and shipping came to $208 and change, which I thought was fair.

I will try to find the receipt to post the name/address of the supplier. Wish me luck...lol

I did not ask the supplier, but does anyone know if you can you order the blocks in .5 mm increments? I thought 35.5 mm was a bit odd for a block.

Comment

Working...
        X