Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another dreaded "suggest a pickup" thread -- JB vs. ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Another dreaded "suggest a pickup" thread -- JB vs. ???

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY APC FOR YOU GUYS TO KNOW THAT APC IS THE ANSWER TO THE ALLMIGHTY QUESTION OF "WHAT PICKUP SHOULD I GET?"

AP FUCKIN C!

ps sorry, i haven't gotten my buzz on yet.
    Widow - "We have songs"

http://jameslugo.com/johnewooteniv.shtml

http://ultimateguitarsound.com

Comment

Re: Another dreaded "suggest a pickup" thread -- JB vs. ???

Originally posted by Dreamland_Rebel:
      HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY APC FOR YOU GUYS TO KNOW THAT APC IS THE ANSWER TO THE ALLMIGHTY QUESTION OF "WHAT PICKUP SHOULD I GET?"

AP FUCKIN C!

ps sorry, i haven't gotten my buzz on yet.
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I guess as many times as I say Dincan Distortion. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Re: Another dreaded &quot;suggest a pickup&quot; thread -- JB vs. ???

EMG 85 will solve your problems or a Rio Grande BBQ Bucker, both Fat sounding with definition, the 85 more so. The BBQ runs at about 12.75K. Jack.

Comment

I've always been interested in trying a BBQ Bucker. I like Rio Grande opickups. I had a Vintage Tallboy in the neck position of some long gone guitar and it was by far the best single coil I've ever used.

Anyhoo, back to the original question, I think the Duncan Custom is the greatest pickup in the known universe, but I was trying to think of something that would help Inazone with his perticular needs. I'm sure he's more confused than ever now. I know I am!

Comment

Originally posted by Immortal:
            Which Dinky has basswood body? [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Concept JDX-94 and Dinky XL Pro among others...
            sigpic

Comment

no X2N....

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckracer:
                I've always been interested in trying a BBQ Bucker. I like Rio Grande opickups. I had a Vintage Tallboy in the neck position of some long gone guitar and it was by far the best single coil I've ever used.

Anyhoo, back to the original question, I think the Duncan Custom is the greatest pickup in the known universe, but I was trying to think of something that would help Inazone with his perticular needs. I'm sure he's more confused than ever now. I know I am!
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">well chuck, i followed you into the land of the duncan custom, and i haven't looked back. that said, i just ordered a vintage tallboy for a neck pickup from kev easton. good times.

sully
                Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                Sully Guitars on Facebook
                Sully Guitars on Google+
                Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Working...
                X