Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The EMG pickup swap dilemma (opinions needed)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The EMG pickup swap dilemma (opinions needed)

LOL Good try! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Curses!

Comment

Hey toejam, are those 25th anniversary dual 81's still shiny looking? or are they kinda blurry from playing? Cuz i have a set of those 25th anniversary 81's and after a couple weeks of playing they're blurry now, don't know how to describe it, hope you can understand what i'm talking about...

Comment

Originally posted by diospada:
          Hey toejam, are those 25th anniversary dual 81's still shiny looking? or are they kinda blurry from playing? Cuz i have a set of those 25th anniversary 81's and after a couple weeks of playing they're blurry now, don't know how to describe it, hope you can understand what i'm talking about...
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, they seem to tarnish easily from fingerprints and sweat, but they clean up and polish easily with some buffing out from an old T-shirt and look nice and shiny again.

Comment

well I'd ditch em both and put some Duncans in there, while your at put a Floyd on the both of them too [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

really...I'd keep the chromes paired in the same guitar, whatever one you choose
            shawnlutz.com

Comment

Wow, Toe, your Hamer sure is highly sought after by the JCFers! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Shhhh. I'm hunting Hamers. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest:
                  Wow, Toe, your Hamer sure is highly sought after by the JCFers! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I know! Boxcar Willie loves it, and Travis is stalking it! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                  X