Building My Own. . .(pic heavy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Building My Own. . .(pic heavy)

Ok so how much you want for it [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Dam good job Bob, looks sweet.
    According To The Prophecy

Comment

doh! i lost, you finished before me! (: (:

kidding [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] awesome work man!! cant wait to get mine finished as well...... !!!!!

ps. can you post closer pictures of the neck?
      "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
      The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

[img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
        show us some bigger pics plz

Comment

With such a work, good detail big size pics are must! [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

Comment

i wish i COULD take bigger pics. . all i have is a shitty webcame [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] and up close it gets blurry and out of focus. . .but i assure you. . there are some fuck ups [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] , some polish got beneather the lacquer and stripped a small piece of paint away [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] , and i went to fast and put the hardware on o soon, and the lacqe was still soft, so it smooshed. . .but not bad for my first one, id say. if i can post better pics i will. .

thanks again all. . .

Comment

Looks great from the pics awesome replica!
              I keep the bible in a pool of blood
              So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

So glad you got to finish it bob, looks great bro! Congrats on your first project!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                Next time let that lacquer dry my friend. Although, it is one of the hardest things to do isn't it? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

very nice. good job you made! bigger pix are welcome. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                  X