Question about removing dents/dings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kelly user View Post
    speaking of which, you never gave a review on the deluxe.
    It's pretty cool. I've got it tuned to D now with a set of 11-50 gauge strings. The lowest string saddle is fucked up, like the hole is too big for the intonation screw, so it won't stay in place to intonate correctly. I ordered new saddles for it, should be here within the next day or so.

The Vintage Noiseless pups sound good, just a little weak for my tastes. I'll probably eventually swap the bridge pup out for a DiMarzio Chopper, and a Fast Track 1 for the neck. I dig the 12" fingerboard radius, I can keep the action a little lower and not fret out on bends like with the 9.5" radius. The vintage trem stays in pretty good tune, but maybe I should Floyd it and add some locking tuners!
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
      It's pretty cool. I've got it tuned to D now with a set of 11-50 gauge strings. The lowest string saddle is fucked up, like the hole is too big for the intonation screw, so it won't stay in place to intonate correctly. I ordered new saddles for it, should be here within the next day or so.

The Vintage Noiseless pups sound good, just a little weak for my tastes. I'll probably eventually swap the bridge pup out for a DiMarzio Chopper, and a Fast Track 1 for the neck. I dig the 12" fingerboard radius, I can keep the action a little lower and not fret out on bends like with the 9.5" radius. The vintage trem stays in pretty good tune, but maybe I should Floyd it and add some locking tuners!
      how's the neck shape, i like strats but i cant play them because of the neck, damn C shaped necks.
      "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

It's still C-shaped, but not quite as round as my USA.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
        X