Saga guitar kits on Ebay???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Saga guitar kits on Ebay???

No, like phaser, compression, flanger, delay, disto....like on the old Corts. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] I wasn't aware of such things. You must provide me with a link to said guitars with effects, O wise sir! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey, Rondo has a new alder-bodied Strat for $60

Click here for the $60 Strat ya cheapskate

You don't have to put it together...

Comment

Not bad! I guess I'll tear it apart and then put it back together to simulate the building process. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] And plus, they're alder... not crappy basswood that the Saga kits are made of. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] And it's 22 fret. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

BONUS!

Damn, I'm good! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

This thread should be renamed the RacerX/NOTP Project guitar thread! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Correction: Attack of the JCF Turd Polishers volume 2. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I know you hate that. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img] Yup! [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Those Sagas are MAJOR-LEAGUE DAWG$HIT BUNK !!!!

I wouldn't BURN 'EM in the Franklin Stove in my SHOP - in WINTER - if I was FREEZIN' TO DEATH !!!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Doc... what's your point? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

I think I've narrowed it down. I think I'll buy the Douglas Strat, this EMG David Gilmour completed pickguard/pickup set, and one of those Rondo gig bags. I'm still going to add a Floyd Rose somewhere down the line. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Can you put a non-recessed Floyd replacing a vintage trem with no modifications?

Comment

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest:
                        Can you put a non-recessed Floyd replacing a vintage trem with no modifications?
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">well, you'd have to rout the nut area out to accept a floyd nut, and you'll obviously have to drill some post holes. the v trem rout may not be wide enough for the floyd, either, but that depends on the original rout.
                        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                        Sully Guitars on Facebook
                        Sully Guitars on Google+
                        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Working...
                        X