Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think I've found the ultimate bridge pup...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I might try an Evolution in my "new-to-me" SLSMG. I just last night put a SD Distortion in the bridge and I'm not thrilled. An improvement over the passive EMG-H3s, but kinda noisey. Like a fuzzyness in the backround. I'm used to my other two guitars with EMG81's in the bridge. I also like the Bill Lawrence XL500 in my Fusion. But I wanted to try something a little different with this guitar. I'm thinking I might try the Evolution, D-Sonic, or D-Activator.

Comment

Originally posted by madryan View Post
      It wasn't my choice for my Les Paul. Sounded great up top but the bottom end didn't chug like a good set of hot PAF style pups will. Still sounded incredible for leads and whatnot.
      Ah, this will actually be a Star guitar, with maple neck/ebony board and a Floyd......

Comment

I've got a D'marzio super distorter in my old fender...had it put in probably 13 years ago and it still kickin'. Great pickup if I do say so myself.
        "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

Working...
        X