Started spraying next project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by micha View Post
    I'm not really a fan of swirls to be honest, but I really dig yours!
    I like the way the wood shines thru...
    great work!
    +1! VERY impressive!

Comment

Wow that came out great.

Comment

...bit late as usual...that's the reflection of the conservatory roof showing on the guitar...

next person to show their guitar will be wilkinsi...all these guitars look miles better in the flesh mind...and my eerie dess is miles different when you have it in your hands...

by the way i sold the 'Hendrix' body at the weekend, gone to a fan so hopefully they will put it together...Sean wanted to have it and destroy the design but i didn't have the heart to ruin such a good design...so that one has gone...maybe the guy will list it on here.

spiero i still like wood grain but it is never too late to change your mind!

Thanks for all the kind comments...v

Comment

Hopefully this sunday...
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by scotty View Post
            Is this the Burgundy Mist or Champagne pink?
            It's Burgundy Mist. I've got the same color.

joe...
            www.godwentpunk.com
            www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Comment

WOW...That looks great.I really like it.Best ED I have ever seen...
              H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

Hopefully Sean will show me his new EDS guitar when he drops off my repainted WR1. He showed me the last EDS he had done when he picked up my guitar.
                Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Working...
                X