Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charvel Model 6 Repair Question (Truss Rod oh no!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by finnman View Post
    don't tell Ron, or Fett, or Toe, or Horns or...
    Originally posted by kelly user View Post
    me........ i bet there is a few guys around here that might do it.
    the me was suppose to fit in after the or.......... but like i said, there are few around here that can do it. i know Vwall is a really good tech guy.
    "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

I appreciate everyone's help. I know this can get expensive but I don't really care. I have pretty literally grown up playing that guitar for the last 8 years or so and I don't want to see it go. All the gouges, scratches, knicks....they're all from me!

I have a Soloist now and it rips, but the Model 6 is so sick, too. (Since I'm new to the board I've been noticing a lot of people posting pics of their axes. I have an '88 Soloist. Sea Foam Green, all the nice trim, scalloped 12-24 [factory?], ebony, fins, binding, etc. I can use my sisters camera to take some pics. Anyone care to see it?)

Anyway, back to the competent luthier part. I live around the Chicago area and have tried to take it a few places but they give it back and say it's beyond repair. Does anyone know a particular place I could contact to see if they would take the case? (or a specific person) I don't care if I have to ship it somewhere. Is there a place I don't know about that specializes in Jackson/Charvel repair? If I have to drop a load of cash I'll do it to get it done and over with once and for all, and to have the Model 6 back in my hand while I attempt Rust in Peace solos. After all, 2-300 bucks isn't too much for a guitar that can hold it's own against a $1000 Soloist.

Again, thanks for all the insight.
      Last edited by nsubulysses; 05-18-2007, 12:13 PM. Reason: I can't spell

Comment

Originally posted by finnman View Post
        don't tell Ron, or Fett, or Toe, or Horns or...
        My truss rod is just fine. Thank you very much.:ROTF:
        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

nsubulysses, I will lilely be able to take care of your needs.
          Give me a call or email-
          [email protected]

281 794 9147
          Scott

PS- thanks kelly user

Comment

Originally posted by vwall guitars View Post
            nsubulysses, I will lilely be able to take care of your needs.
            Give me a call or email-
            [email protected]

281 794 9147
            Scott

PS- thanks kelly user

hell yeah baby

your welcome scott i still need to call you.........
            "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

An email has been sent. Thank you both

Comment

Working...
              X