Getting a paint job for guitar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bengal65 View Post
    Marty is in Orange County. You have the guitar in and out in 4-5 days!
    i've heard nothing but great things about Marty Bells work..super quick turn around too

Isn't Marty Bell in San Diego??

Comment

Yes, he is close to San Marcos more than San Diego.
      Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Just wondering if you gor your guitar done. I am also looking to fefinish my beat up KE2. Contacted Marty thatnks to the helpful souls here. Also checked out GMW.

Comment

Where you located? I can do it for you. And if you want something fancy on it my father in law will be happy for some extra work. If you want just a solid or two/three tone paint I will do it the labor free and you pay for the supplies since your a member here. If you want something special I am sure my father in law will give you a good deal. If you know what you want great, if not him or I can help you there. Let me know.

We are located near Columbus Ohio

Comment

Originally posted by dk1ben View Post
            Where you located? I can do it for you. And if you want something fancy on it my father in law will be happy for some extra work. If you want just a solid or two/three tone paint I will do it the labor free and you pay for the supplies since your a member here. If you want something special I am sure my father in law will give you a good deal. If you know what you want great, if not him or I can help you there. Let me know.

We are located near Columbus Ohio
            I'm in Cinci, and work in Cleveland. I might look you up sometime. I have a project that has sat around since 1989. I'm still recovering from a bad car accident so it will be a few months before I can do anything.

Comment

Check your local auto paint and body shop. I had a Dinky Reverse done in a yellow bengal finish for $120. I think there are pics in the import Jackson section...been a while though.
              I still keep practicing though.... Mostly because I hate my neighbors.-MakeAJazzNoiseHere

Comment

Working...
              X