Volume swells ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by demeyes View Post
    I've heard that the Ernie Ball pedal is a good one. I was thinking about picking up a volume pedal soon as the other guitarist in my band uses his all the time and it seems useful.
    Ive been using the EB Volume pedal for 8-9 years now-
    In fact the same pedal. Its durable as hell and never failed me yet.
    Tho I do alot of swelling via vol knob I still use the pedal about 40% of the time.
    I dig morley stuff, but i feel the EB pedal is a little superior.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad View Post

Using the guitar's volume knob works too, but is not practical on all guitars unless you have 12 inch fingers.
      Originally posted by hippietim View Post

"I swear this is 12 inches"
      Bwahahhahaha!!!!

Comment

I just noticed on my KV2 that the volume knobs for the separate humbuckers don't work quite well, when i turn one or both all the way down i still hear my guitar in the amp (a bit muffled). Is this normal?

Comment

Thats called bleed thru volume-
          I believe you need to put a capacitor or replace the cap in the circuit.

Comment

Originally posted by vwall guitars View Post
            Thats called bleed thru volume-
            I believe you need to put a capacitor or replace the cap in the circuit.
            Thanks for the reply.
            My KV2 is brand new, is it supposed to be like this, or is it a flaw? I hate to fiddle with it for now

Comment

Originally posted by skorb View Post
              aren't there volume swell pedals that swell it automatically based on your strumming attack and how you adjust it? I have that effect in the Vetta and I love it.
              http://www.noiseguide.com/product_in..._slow_gear_sg1
              Boss Slow Gear.. its a standard patch found on some of Boss/Roland products.
              If you get a nice smooth taper pot, you really can work the guitar volume with some practice.

Comment

Working...
              X