No announcement yet.

Electricians Tape on Pickups...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes, he plays guitar and he is a dime fan, apparently a big enough one to where his shirt. you would think he would know about the tape. keep in mind he was doing this as he took off the rest of the plastics from the covers.
    "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

Originally posted by kelly user View Post
      "stupid Japanese people left a piece of tape on my guitar."
      Looser indeed! Aren't those made in Korea, though?

Comment

good question, i have no idea. the razor backs are made in the us, right?
        "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

I thought all the dime guitars except where noted were made in Asia, if you go into Dean's site, only a few Dime models are in the USA section. I believe most are from Korea or something, actually, the price for most of them seems to be in the Asian range.

Comment

Some of the neck thru Dimes are made in China.I know the razor backs are made China
            Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

i remember now, someone said they were hunks of crap because they were made out of twenty pieces and the paint job was a print out that came off.

Comment

I think Steve Vai does it sometimes too.
                I keep meaning to use some tape on my axe like this because its actually happened to me on stage more than once. Its annoying because its hard to notice and it pulls the rest of your strings out of tune. It always gets stuck under the edge of the hot rails in my neck postition.

Comment

Working...
                X