No announcement yet.

What would cause something like this ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What would cause something like this ?

Nice Ibanez you got there. Those aren't the original knobs though. You need to get some black knurled metal dome knobs for it. You need some spare trem springs. I have hundreds of them. I'll mail you one if you like.

Comment

Nice Ibanez you got...hey! What's going on here?!? [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Comment

Answer to problem #2... quit being a lazy ass! [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

What's problem #3? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Hah, I'm actually pretty impressed with the guitar for being the dreaded Ibeenhad. For what I payed for it, I really don't feel ripped off and am actually pretty content. Better yet, since it was inteded to be a beater guitar, the finish on this thing is bullet proof. It was shipped to me from Canada, with the top of the wing hanging out of the box, with only a gigbag (thin) to protect it. When I picked it up, first thing I immagined were loads of splinters and shattered wood. But suprisingly enough there has hardly even a scratch. I just need to replace the pickups. These sound like ass, way too bassy and fuzzy for my tastes. I need an X2N in there stat.

And I know I need new dome knobs and a cap for the pickup switch, but I have no idea who would sell such a cap to fit said guitar. Everyone I talk to about it says, different style thread for different guitar.

And @ BM, it would take a hell of alot more than a cheap Ibanez Rhoads to make me quit being a lazy ass [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Anyways, thanks for your help all.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Mariah:
            http://www.stewmac.com
            Surely it's worth a couple of clicks, isn't it? [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I actually went there, but couldn't seem to find the right stuff, aside from the dome knobs, which I am in no rush to replace.

Comment

If you still need a few extra trem springs, shoot me a PM. I have a bunch of them lying around. I may have some black dome knobs too.

Don

Comment

http://www.stewmac.com
                Surely it's worth a couple of clicks, isn't it? [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                X