No announcement yet.

A word of caution and a cry for help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A word of caution and a cry for help!

He must like em' au natural..... [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]

fur free is the way to be [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Nothing worse than pulling fur outta your teeth or having to get a bush-hog to clear the playing field [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I'd be more concerned about discoloring the wood than ruining the screw [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Newc
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by mm2002:
        Now how the hell can soap destroy a screw??? Thinking back on all the screwing I've done the one thing I can think of that I was the most thankful for was that they bathed and used soap! The use of soap does nothing but improve the whole screwing experience in my opinion! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">SOME soaps have ingredient in them that over time can rust or otherwise weaken the screw...not only that but it can also weaken glue joints and the wood that surrounds the soap.

Comment

Plus soap will burn your pecker [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
          X