Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Opinions on push/pull or concentric pot for 1 vol/1 tone guitar

Toejam,

Yeah, use the outside as the volume. I did it the other way around and now regret it. It's easier to use your pinky while playing to adjust the volume if it's the bottom/larger knob.

Take care...
    "You are so stupid that I am surprised you have not collapsed into a singularity of stupidity." - Anon

Comment

I've seen a concetric push pull pot ans eriesly thought about that. But it was for my Les Paul so I just opted for the Concentric. I don't mind them at all. They are really smooth and easy to deal with. And gives yuo more options with out a new whole.
      Gil

Comment

series parallel is not as drastic as a coil tap. the old richs use series parallel. they work good but its a toss up between a better single coil type sound TAPPED with a HUM or series parallel which still hums but not as badly but doesnt sound as single coil like.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKSONFREAK:
          I've seen a concetric push pull pot
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Concentric push/pull? That sounds pretty interesting indeed. Hmmm....
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by j2379:
            series parallel is not as drastic as a coil tap. the old richs use series parallel. they work good but its a toss up between a better single coil type sound TAPPED with a HUM or series parallel which still hums but not as badly but doesnt sound as single coil like.
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks for that info, Jamie.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
            X