Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Using nail varnish to touch up a messed up finish?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrnic View Post
    If you mind me asking, what color did you wind up with and from what manufacturer? I have a Charvel in Magenta also and have some small chips I would like to touch up if possible.

I figured you already imbarrassed yourself to find the color, you did the work for the rest of us!!!!!

No, just kidding, Thanks in advance.
    I use "Isadora Wonder Nail 07 - Shocking Pink".

Like I stated earlier though, it's not perfect - it is a little too bright and a tiny little bit too blue. But it was the closest I could find, and I thought it was good enough. And it actually does make a difference. The 750XL had quite a few paint chips and nasty gashes that stood out as eyesores on an otherwise beautiful finish. Now you have to get up close to see that it's touched up. It even gets occational compliments for being a beautiful guitar.

Comment

Originally posted by Special-K View Post
      I took some pics with my phone, but they are so low quality they're almost useless. But if you reaaally want to see:

Comment

Using nail varnish to touch up a messed up finish?

> If you can find a Colormatch or House of Kolor,take a good quality pic of the guitar to them and ask for a quart. Tommy D.
        "I'm going to try and work it out so at the end it's a pure guts race......because if it is.....I'm the only one that can win" - Steve Prefontaine

Comment

Working...
        X