No announcement yet.

OFR is a superior trem????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh fuck....now I'm getting advise from Fett on setting up a floyd. I should have never opened this can of worms! :ROTF:
    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

I never break strings with my OFRs

Comment

Maybe it somewhat depends on wether you play Eric Clapton tunes or practice the beginning of Steve Vai "The audience is listening" all day?
        I think its mainly a rapid continous movement that breaks the strings. But its easier to break strings with an OFR than with these Ibanez tremolos, lopro3edge or whatever they call them. Those are really good.

Comment

Originally posted by mm2002 View Post
          Oh fuck....now I'm getting advise from Fett on setting up a floyd. I should have never opened this can of worms! :ROTF:
          Don't you even ask me for an OFR.:ROTF: :ROTF: I have 5 or 6 of the real deals. And probably more. I love to play with them. You fuktard.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
          I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
            Don't you even ask me for an OFR.:ROTF: :ROTF: I have 5 or 6 of the real deals. And probably more. I love to play with them. You fuktard.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
            I love you too Fett!

Comment

I'm sorry.
              I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
                I'm sorry.
                No you're not. Don't lie to me.

Comment

Working...
                X