No announcement yet.

My Mojo Tele

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey axeman The Trem is a Wilkinson V50 I used it because I had it sitting around for a long time & didn't really have any other use for it besides the Wilkinson is a decent trem for this type of guitar in my opnion. I didn't go for the classic fender type trem simply because I just don't like them. My original thought was a Floyd Rose, but I wanted to try something new I have had Floyds & locking type trems on all my guitars for years. Also I used a LSR roller nut for smother string flow when useing the trem & sperzels to help keep it in tune better. As for stop tail bridges , I'm not real crazy about them either.I essentialy wanted a classic type guitar with a bit more of a modern feel to it & as Budman knows best I love chrome satin parts. I might switch out the tuners for the LSR types like the kind that came on the KV1 , not sure yet I like the sperzels so I'll probably stick with them Just for Note every item with the exception of the neck was aquired by a JCF member also
    According To The Prophecy

Comment

Excellent looking Tele, giving me major "Mojo" GAS now!!! How are you liking the tone of the Iommi pickup in that Alder body? I would imagine it's awesome!

Comment

Working...
      X