No announcement yet.

Re-fin on a BC Rich (pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alvin, if you'd never showed the back, everyone would have probably thought the front looked just fine!
    I don't personally think it'll look all that bad once it's assembled. Get the pups, and all the black hardware on there, and it'll probably look 100% better.
    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Much better then the standard flames that you see on guitars today. It looks more natural. But, I do have to agree with what is being said on this thread. Too much on the front. But, it is a stunning job.

-Nate
      Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

hmmm

Comment

Thanks guys! He's been painting bikes for years and has just now started painting guitars. His first attempt was my yellow Marvin Charvel Model 1. This was his first attempt at the "realistic" flame look. He said he did the front first and by the time he got to the back, he was more comfortable and had a feel for what the flames should look like.

He said he is going to leave the front as-is and assemble the guitar. Like Mark, he believes it will look good with all the hardware in her.

He said to tell you guys THANKS for the comments and be on the lookout for the next one. Hell, it may even be one of mine.

Alvin
          MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

I would call it the "Pilot Light". Both sides look great. I want one.
            I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

I like the back better, but agree that it'll look real good once its put back together

Comment

how much?!

Comment

Originally posted by rps14a
                  how much?!
                  Check your PM's.

Alvin
                  MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Working...
                  X