• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any time my friend.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam
      Well, if it plays well and your action is fine, then I'd just leave it be. It's not really all that out of the normal for that on a Floyded guitar. The cavity is recessed, so you'll have plenty of room for pulling back if you so desire anyway.
      Toe, the Big Toe, The Toe Bar, The Toe Jammer. If it steers straight, why adjust the Toe? Boy, do these guys have their Toes up their ass.
      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Mike, the bodies are routed on a CNC machine.
        It's very possible that the neck pocket missed a pass.
        Take it back and request another one.
        Then give John a shout about this issue. He and Tim need to smack some of the QA guys around.
        Like I said earlier... this should have never left the factory this way.
        -Rick

Comment

Good News!! I took it back to the dealer this morning. I showed them the issues and they ordered a new one for me on the spot. Even though I'll have to wait several months, I'm okay with that. Although everything turned out fine, crap like this should never leave the factory. Especially USA made artists signature series guitars. What is the problem over there at Jackson???? I'm just happy the dealer was so cool about it. I was ready to rumble!
          "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
          I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

The person who wins this PC1 is going to have the same issue I had with mine. See how high the FR is sitting off the body. Except he probably won't be able to go back and get it corrected without sending it back to Jackson for 8 months. My other two are flush with the face of the body. WTF???? JW where are you????

http://cgi.ebay.com/Brand-New-Specia...QQcmdZViewItem
            "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
            I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Working...
            X