No announcement yet.

GuitarElectronics.com?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea, StewMac is very fast. If you forget something, you'd better email or call them quick or your order will already be shipped. The only thing I don't like about StewMac is that a lot of their electronic parts are imports. They don't carry CTS pots for instance. A Switchcraft jack or 3 way toggle switch, yes, but you have to be careful in ordering otherwise you will get those inferior (IMHO) import components.
    Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Update:

I cancelled the order and needless to say I won't ever waste my time placing an order with them again. Here is a copy of the final email I sent them:

Hello.

Please cancel this order. It has been 3.5 months since I placed this order and I still have not received ANYTHING from you people. That is ridiculous. Out of hundreds of internet purchases I've made over the years, this is probably the poorest transaction I've experienced. You might wanna lay off the "beer fund" and focus more on operating an efficient business.

Take care.

Chad

Comment

Originally posted by Chad
        Update:

I cancelled the order and needless to say I won't ever waste my time placing an order with them again. Here is a copy of the final email I sent them:

Hello.

Please cancel this order. It has been 3.5 months since I placed this order and I still have not received ANYTHING from you people. That is ridiculous. Out of hundreds of internet purchases I've made over the years, this is probably the poorest transaction I've experienced. You might wanna lay off the "beer fund" and focus more on operating an efficient business.

Take care.

Chad
        Yea, layoff the beer fund indeed. I did receive my 14 carat gold plated Switchcraft 3 way switches a couple of weeks ago. They delivered, but it took 4 months. You think that is bad I'm still waiting on a neck from Monsterguitarshop. It's been over 6 months!
        Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Working...
        X