argh! i killed my warrior!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: argh! i killed my warrior!

I have tried the superglue thing on a few guitars this past week with excellent results, after I apply the superglue and it is dried, I scrape the glued area with a razorblade until it is even with the original finish, and then use a fine sanding sponge, and then the buffer, a couple of the ones I did are virtually undetectable!
    METAL, LIVE IT!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      [ QUOTE ]
      If the chip isn't structural then DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT. If its a collector piece that you don't intend on playing then bring it to the best luthier you can find. If its a guitar that you will be playing then get used to it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont agree with this... it doesent have to be a $2000 guitar to keep it nice. Some people, like me, just like their stuff to be in very nice condition, regardless of the value of it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Then don't bang it into chairs. [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]
      Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        [ QUOTE ]
        [ QUOTE ]
        If the chip isn't structural then DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT. If its a collector piece that you don't intend on playing then bring it to the best luthier you can find. If its a guitar that you will be playing then get used to it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont agree with this... it doesent have to be a $2000 guitar to keep it nice. Some people, like me, just like their stuff to be in very nice condition, regardless of the value of it.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] And watch those ceiling fans. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          [ QUOTE ]
          [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well yeah... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Shit happens we all know that, just saying its ok to be upset over it even if it didnt cost an arm and a leg. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
          Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

scratches, dings, pick swirls, buckle rach and chipped points all come with the territory bro.
            Don't sweat it.

Comment

Yup. You can put it in a glass case when it's 50 years old and worth $75,000. Until then, fuck it 'til it loves you!!!
              Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                just emailed two companies for quotes. minmum £195 for a refinish. both are friggin miles away.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow! Your handle really is fitting to your personal experiences huh! Man I'm sorry to hear about your never ending problems. I once had a dog named Lucky. He died at the age of 2. Irony? I wonder.
                My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

So what's the problem?

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

All those shiny bits of metal were pounded into the wood with a hammer, except for the taller spikes which are mounted on wooden dowels which rest in holes that were drilled into the body.
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Looks like YOU are the one with the buckle rash! OUCH!
                    I'm not Ron!

Comment

You steal that from Rob Halford Newc? Looks like something from his private and personal Saturday night stash...

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

James

Comment

You can always just put a sticker over the chip. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                        |My CSG gallery|
                        (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

Working...
                        X