Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Lower E buzz's...........? .....found why!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why Lower E buzz\'s...........? .....found why!

That way straight from charvel/jackson in 87...... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      That way straight from charvel/jackson in 87...... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

That I´m not too sure about, as there was no japanese CS... Funnily enough, it was supposedly the same thing with my custom finished 6, which I bought brand new (or rather NOS) a while back. But after long and heard searching we (the JCF) found out it was a refin and was originally Ferrari Red...

J/C polkadot is also generally perfectly aligned, but on your 6 either the pic is distorted or the "rows" aren´t perfectly straight.....

Not saying it isn´t, but it would be a very rare and likely unique find indeed...

Comment

plus your frets are in bad shape [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

my frets are like that after 2 monts of playing
          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Working...
          X