Trem Setters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Trem Setters

Thanks Kevan, thats what I wanted to know [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Any chance you guys will have something mixing the tremel-no with something that will stabalize it?

Comment

I agree with Tremel-No. Those things look great. But I don't think that they have released them yet. Unfortunately...

slevy007

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Thanks Kevan, thats what I wanted to know [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Any chance you guys will have something mixing the tremel-no with something that will stabalize it?

[/ QUOTE ]You're very welcome.
        Sorry for my late reply; had to do that NAMM thing.

I doubt I'll do anything involving springs with the Tremol-No. I think there are enough springs in a guitar as it is now. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
        Plus, I don't really feel like paying royalties to the tremsetter guy. LOL

NAMM was an amazing success. Everyone loved the Tremol-No. My meeting with the factory folks went well and the samples they brought over were so cool! They're tooled up and rolling, even as I type this. AllParts is putting the packaging together right now as well.

Speaking of which, how about a little sneak peek for my JCF buddies? Here ya go:
        http://www.tremol-no.com/images/woodblock/packaging/

I'm on it, folks. They're coming VERY, VERY soon!

Comment

Ahhh, some progress at last. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Nice job on the packaging. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
            Looks like some high quality craftsmanship going on there.
            -Rick

Comment

Can you still do whammy bar flutters with the tremol-no?
              I have a hipshot on one of my Charvels and flutters are impossible. It is also not nearly as responsive as it used to be although I have to say it stays in tune perfectly under the most extreme wankage and if I break a string it stays in tune. I can also drop the low E to a D and the rest of the strings stay in tune. I just don't like the stiff feeling of it that much.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Can you still do whammy bar flutters with the tremol-no?

[/ QUOTE ]Yes.
                Set up properly, you won't feel the Tremol-No at all (It is NOT spring-loaded), and it won't affect the normal use of your trem when it's unlocked.

Comment

Hey Kevan, I'm wondering, will the tremolno diminish the total movement allowed with the trem? I'm looking at it and I'm thinking there's only so much it can travel when pulling up, especially if the deep C is on.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Hey Kevan, I'm wondering, will the tremol-no diminish the total movement allowed with the trem? I'm looking at it and I'm thinking there's only so much it can travel when pulling up, especially if the deep C is on.

[/ QUOTE ]No. You will retain full travel of your trem, just like you always had.

If by some freak chance the Receiver (the part with the two thumbscrews) does touch the Deep-C when it's all the way toward the claw and you raise pitch, simply remove the Deep-C; it just slides off the shaft.

The Tremol-No was tested on dozens of different models of guitars (Strats, SuperStrats, PRS, Hamer, EB/MM...all the usual suspects and a few oddballs), along with some outlandish setups (example: 7-string Ibanez, running 12-70 strings!).
                    In 99.94% of the test guitars, the Tremol-No worked without any issues. The 0.06% is a custom Vigier that had a very shallow trem cavity, but the owner and I found a simple work-around.

Bottom Line: Same trem you always had- same movement, same feel...but with a Tremol-no you can make it a Hardtail or set it to Dive Only. In less than 5 seconds, without any tools.

Let me know if you guys have any other questions.

Comment

Working...
                    X