APC Persuader combo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: APC Persuader combo

They arrived today! What a pretty sight those two. They are yet to be installed but I like how they're built, very solid, and they're huge! Geez, they're also very heavy! Let's get the soldering iron out...

Now that some of you have them for a longer while, how about a sonic evaluation? Anyone tried to put a PLC/FX into a DXMG?

Comment

I've had my four APC pickups for a year now and I STILL haven't installed them... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Send me a set and I'll try 'em out for ya.
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Waiting to hear your thoughts. I have this really spiffy jackson mutt I got from a forum member that I'm considering putting a new pickup in. I have my APC and a SD EVH ready to go.

Comment

Hi, I'm trying to solder them in but I'm having a hard time getting it right. I'm a n00b concerning electric circuits and I'm not only putting new pickups in but also new potmeters. I had to cut a bit out of my DXMG because the APC's are way bigger than my EMG HZ's.

Ize.

Comment

Working...
            X