Paint Project Complete...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Paint Project Complete...

Looks good, funnily enough I'm half into my body project, being painted metallic gold!! I've taken a few photos along the way too and depending how it turns out, there may be a nice informative post dealing with it all.

Comment

<font color="aqua">I think it looks like a KILLER job Ron, I love the paint effects and it looks like you're definitely getting the hang of that clearcoating. Thanks for the info! - [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Nice job bro. Yeah, you could have paid someone else, but then it wouldn't have been as special to you.
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Thanks again for the nice words [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

@ Mark - WOW!! Your comment makes me feel great! Especially knowing you do this for a living. I consider that extremely high praise coming from you with your level of expertise - Thank you!!

@ Dave - You're the one who found my problem and told me mostly what to do... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Thanks Dave. It is however I that should be thanking you [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

@ Scott - I suppose... [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] Still easier to send it off to someone like Mark and just work a couple hours over - LOL I however am doing it again....

Still trying to find the right blocking method for the back contour and inside the horns.... Finding a nice fiberglass mixture would be nice too - God, I hate fiberglass!! (I know Dave... Try Evercoat/clear.. whatever it is [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ) Eventually I'll get it... Who knows.... maybe it will go quicker if I start to figure out what I need to do and develop a little method [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I am digging it Ron. Nice job..

Comment

Kool finish,I can't wait to see the next one,I wish I had the patience to do something like this.

Comment

Working...
              X