Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Question about mounting pickups

Thor,

If by macro you mean a setting for taking extreme closeups, yes. Focal length? What's that? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] I'm strictly an amateur - wouldn't even call myself a photographer, just a picture taker. Seriously, the camera has lots of settings, but I don't use them, other than to turn the flash on/off and the macro setting. When photographing guitars, I usually end up taking multiple pics until I get one that looks right - strictly trial and error. Very unprofessional...
    "You are so stupid that I am surprised you have not collapsed into a singularity of stupidity." - Anon

Comment

Those one piece rail pickup covers look wicked cool! I still have the old-style Hot Rails on my Shannon:

Comment

Awesome [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Thor,

If by macro you mean a setting for taking extreme closeups, yes. Focal length? What's that? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] I'm strictly an amateur - wouldn't even call myself a photographer, just a picture taker. Seriously, the camera has lots of settings, but I don't use them, other than to turn the flash on/off and the macro setting. When photographing guitars, I usually end up taking multiple pics until I get one that looks right - strictly trial and error. Very unprofessional...

[/ QUOTE ]

Hehe.. That's the way I do it...shotgun photography. I just need to get me a camera that has a macro setting similar to yours.

Comment

Man..that's a killer Bengal! Excellent photography skills as well...very nice!
            RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
            RIP Dime

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Ok, problem solved [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

I found, after looking for the 3rd time in my spare parts box, 4 black wood screws that fit inside the sleeve inserts perfectly - no drilling required.

Thanks guys!

[/ QUOTE ]
              That was going to be my advice!! Glad it worked for ya!! Nice axe!!

Comment

Working...
              X