No announcement yet.

Do these vintage trem holes look ok?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Do these vintage trem holes look ok?

Ahhh, cool. Thanks for the link Sully [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

Comment

<font color="aqua">sully, have you actually tried any of those necks? They're cheap enough! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] </font>
      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

I have and I thought for the price they are fine.

Comment

are you going to bid on this? I was thinking of it. i would put a floyd back on it.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            <font color="aqua">sully, have you actually tried any of those necks? They're cheap enough! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

nope, sure haven't. the only reason being that the fretboard radius isn't as flat as i'd prefer. i think they're 9.5" which is still a little too vintage fender for me. if they were a 12" radius, i'd buy many of them.

mighty mite necks are fine if you can level and dress frets, and fine tune the nut.

sully
            Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
            Sully Guitars on Facebook
            Sully Guitars on Google+
            Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

nope, sure haven't. the only reason being that the fretboard radius isn't as flat as i'd prefer. i think they're 9.5" which is still a little too vintage fender for me. if they were a 12" radius, i'd buy many of them.

mighty mite necks are fine if you can level and dress frets, and fine tune the nut.

sully

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">Thanks much for the info ! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
              Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Working...
              X