How often do you...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How often do you...

A couple of times every day. Oh wait, that's not it...

When they break.

Comment

when i can afford to [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img]
      I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

before a show or before recording... if I'm just rehearsing, I'll use 'em till they break.
        ...that the play is the tragedy, "Man"

Comment

I dont gig every weekend, so they get changed every month or 2 depending on how much playing time they have had. Basically the strings last awhile if you wipe down the guitar & strings after every use.
          KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
          I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

Before recording or playing a show on my main guitar, so like once a week. On the ones I play less often I just change them when I feel like it.

Comment

When they start feeling like rusty barbed wire. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Or when I start having trouble tuning because of all the black crap on them. Some people are blessed with non corrosive sweat. I'm not, but I usually take 4-5 guitars to a gig and swap em around a lot. If I am playing one guitar for all three sets, then I may need to change them after a few gigs, or about 6 hours playing time.

Pete

Comment

not quite as often as I change my underwear. So about every year or so
                Hail yesterday

Comment

I usually change 'em when they start looking like this (whether they need it or not):

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

still a bit of wear left in those 5...
                    Hail yesterday

Comment

Yeah, and the fretboard isnt dying of thirst yet, either....Those have at least another 2 years in ´em [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        mid song.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that would make you a tech... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                        X