Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ok, what do you guys think of this?

[ QUOTE ]
    looks great.... I'm not really into skulls and stuff on a guitar, but this one has a funny touch and that makes a difference. good work

Harrald

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. When a graphic is done right, just about anything can look great.

Comment

Thanks for the great feedback everyone! I was very pleased to be able to show her (Sue) that she has a talent people can't help but recognize...

I have been telling her for the past couple of weeks (when I saw the guitar about half-completed) that her work is really something special. She was pretty excited about the way the finished product looked (she wasn't sure what all of those weird "holes" in the body were, lol) and is ready to try a few more.

She said she would like to practice on a couple more guitars, so I have one body incoming and looking for a second so she can try a few different ideas. I will post these two as soon as they are finished...

She is pretty psyched about the really nice comments and is considering doing about five different guitars for JCF'ers for small $$$ (maybe $100.00?) to generate interest and see if it might make sense to set-up a small sideline biz for some weekend-work.....After I post the next couple of graphics, if everyone is still on-board with her having the right skills, we can figure-out a fun way to see what her next five JCF projects will be...
      Thanks again for being so cool everyone!

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      Dan

Comment

WOW..

i'm speechless..

do her a favor and get her a job as a graphic artist somewhere.. geez, that is amazing! the deatail is awesome.
        and especially the see, hear, say nothing skulls. really GREAT!!
        my hat off to that!

show her this topic that she sees that her work is GREATLY apretiated, not only by you, but drooled over by other people. she should really get into this kind of business.

p.s.
        lol.. there was a 2nd page i didnt read >.<

(oh.. and put some chrome hardware on [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img])
        You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

I'm in for a $100 paint to order graphic!!

You let me know when she is ready and I will strip my Predator, spray a neutral base coat and fire it off to you.

Hell, yeah. I am ready any day.

Mike
          Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

"she's supposed to be pretty good"?
            she's awesome, this girls should be doing this full time for a living!
            The Skulls theme is not my bag but she did an extremely professional level job with this.
            First time in 15 years?
            Damn lets see what she comes up with 6 months from now when she's all warmed up and back in the swing! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
            If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Working...
            X