Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Would this look cheesy?

[ QUOTE ]
    OMFG! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I've been lookin' for actual pics and completely forgot about the CSG. Now you know that when I mention being blonde, I'm not kiddin'. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Aloha, Mr. Hand. This is (the CSG), I see the (link) right there. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      [ QUOTE ]
      OMFG! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I've been lookin' for actual pics and completely forgot about the CSG. Now you know that when I mention being blonde, I'm not kiddin'. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Aloha, Mr. Hand. This is (the CSG), I see the (link) right there. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Bwahahahahaha!! "Hear that? That's my skuuuuuull. I'm so wasted!"
      My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        What we really need is some kind of tool where you can mock up guitars in different colors and different hardware options.

Something like a "Custom Shop Generator".

- E.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah - the potential for abuse is far too great.
        Let them eat <strike>cake</strike> Photoshop.
        750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
        Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

Newc, I've never seen the generator...that offer still stand? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Newc, I've never seen the generator...that offer still stand? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
            I´ve never heard of it either until now [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Substract the sharkies and make it sparkly candy apple red and you've got my SL2. And it slays, one of the most beautiful combo's there are.
              You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

[automated response]
                Sorry, I can't reply right now - I'm busy moving to the Moon, and I'm taking the Halford Warrior (but not Rob Halford!) with me [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                X