SLATQH inlay problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SLATQH inlay problem

Hmm, its only one inlay and one side only. I'm no expert on this stuff but I'm thinking that shouldn't a neck shrinkage problem affect more than one fret?
    If Jackson didn't answer back, what about going through your selling dealer? Maybe he/she can get an answer for you quicker.

Rudy
    Rudy
    www.metalinc.net

Comment

2 painted necks and 1 oiled neck on three SLATQ's....knock on wood but I haven't had any problems....maybe you just got an f'd up piece of lumber for a neck. Using a humidifier etc. you shouldn't have any problems...go figure.

Comment

Just got a message from the local Jackson dealer, an RA has been issued for this to go back to Jackson for evaluation. WOO HOO!

Comment

Thats awesome Donnie. The best place for that guitar to be dealt with is at Jackson. I'm glad you didn't end up selling it. Keep us posted on the progress!
          "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

Will do gents. Trust me no one is more glad about not selling this guitar but me! I figure it'll be a few weeks before I hear anything back, but I'd rather have a lengthy wait time than to have to fixed half assed.

Comment

Working...
            X