Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Will a Jake E Lee ESP neck fit on any warmoth

[ QUOTE ]
    Warmoth cant do it. William just emailed me and said no. Damn, I really wanted to make a go of this project. thanx fellas for your help.

[/ QUOTE ]Why not?? I know they can do it. I emailed them one time about a Flying V body and that I wanted a 24-fret neck. They said their 24-replacement necks were 24.75" scale (these are unadvertised necks that have no overhang just like their regular 21- and 22-fret necks) and that they'd have to change the placement of the bridge on the body for an extra $50, I think. At least that's what Greg at Warmoth told me.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I know they can do it. William has not been there very long. Most of the sales guy's are "new" within the last 1-1/2 years. Ask again, "are you sure" in a DiNiro voice; "You talking to me, cause I'm the only one here?" I know for a fact, my recent project was a Jaguar with a short scale. They may be getting lazy these days, like not using all their templates. Another suggestion is go to USA Custom Guitars and talk to Tommy. They can do anything you want. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
      Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

i ordered a neck from william 2 years ago, he's been a pretty good dude to me.

keep in mind that the jaguars and mustangs are already 24.75; i don't know that they'll do a strat in that configuration.
        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
        Sully Guitars on Facebook
        Sully Guitars on Google+
        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Working...
        X