Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What to do with neck when changing pickups?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What to do with neck when changing pickups?

I bought my salad tongs at a gynecologist's garage sale. At least I use them for salad tongs...

Comment

QUACK QUACK QUACK!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Ace, do you use them for salad TOSSING too? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        I bought my salad tongs at a gynecologist's garage sale. At least I use them for salad tongs...

[/ QUOTE ]
        [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] That's the funniest yet most disturbing thing I've heard today. ROTFLMAO [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          You have nothing to worry about during a normal string change either doing them all at once, or one at a time.

How do you think a luthier builds a guitar? Refret a guitar? Polish frets, clean and oil fretboards? Change pickups? Unstringed of course.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. +1 [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Someone told you some nonsense. They may have been thinking of a neck jig. It's used to simulate string tension when doing work on a neck.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I work in a hospital so maybe I can sneek out with some of those "salad tongs". [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
              X