kahler swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: kahler swap

Learn something new everyday,I've never seen a 3310 like that before Lance,those screw holes certainly will NOT line up with a Pro!!Very observant bro!!

Comment

It looks like the same diff as a Flyer vs. a 2300. The back screws do line up so you still have a good point of reference - you should only have to drill the front two which should be easy enough.
      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

I replaced a Flyer on an NJ Rich with a 3310. The rear holes lined up fine. Then as Tim said, the other 2 are easy to drill. All hail the 3310...especially you, Chadash!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I once saw where a guy went to all the trouble to fill the trem cavity just to put a 3310 on there. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            I once saw where a guy went to all the trouble to fill the trem cavity just to put a 3310 on there. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">I once saw a guy who did it the filling of that cavity for peanuts! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
            Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Maybe he filled it WITH peanuts! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
              My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Wow, I would love to have one of those fixed 3310's anybody have one they wanna sell?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Maybe he filled it WITH peanuts! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">Ya know, it actually felt soft like peanuts when I drilled into them! </font>
                  Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Working...
                  X