Neck Pickup for Fusion Pro?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neck Pickup for Fusion Pro?

So I've had EMG81 SA SA in my 1990 Fusion Pro for 15 years now... time to make a change.... I already have a Vintage J90c for the bridge and since I sink the middle pickup anyway to keep the picking lane clear I'm really just going to go with a bridge and neck pickup... what pickup would you guys recommend getting a real good STRAT sound or close too.... which might be hard with a short scale and floyd rose bla bla bla lol.... It has to be a Single Coil with no lip... the cavity on the Fusion only fits the pickup

Any Ideas?

sigpic
    Action Jackson

the jackson j100 is actually a really good sounding single coil and it would match the j90 aesthetically. at least the original one from my 87 usa strat is great. not really sure if the ones from the imports are as good or not. they made them both with and without the lip so be careful which one you get.

Comment

Originally posted by metalhobo View Post
      the jackson j100 is actually a really good sounding single coil
      YES would be my first choice but they are hard to come by

Thanks for reminding me

EDIT: Just found a j100 Pickup cover on ebay so that's cool
      Last edited by Nimitz; 05-16-2024, 07:58 PM.
      sigpic
      Action Jackson

Comment

I came to say J100 myself. Good luck finding the right thing! I never play on anything other than the bridge pickup so I'm gonna be virtually zero help!

Comment

Originally posted by Razor View Post
          I never play on anything other than the bridge pickup so I'm gonna be virtually zero help!

Found a J100 on Ebay...
          Last edited by Nimitz; 06-02-2024, 11:28 PM.
          sigpic
          Action Jackson

Comment

Working...
          X