Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1990 USA fusion truss rod wrench

Hi everyone !

I own 3 1990 USA fusion, and so far I never had to adjust the neck relief, but one of them is in need of a setup, and I realized none of my wrenches is the good size. After some researches, the two most relevant answers I found were 7mm and 1/4", but none of these sizes seem to work. Am I missing something, or are there other sizes ? It is not an allen wrench, but the other kind (I'm not sure of the english name, "pipe wrench" maybe ?), and the nut is not damaged.

Thank you very much in advance for your help !

I got one of these from Stewmac. Pocket Truss Rod Wrenches - StewMac 9/32 is the size that fits my Fusions. Mine are from the Japanesse Professional series though. Maybe someone else knows if all Jacksons use the same size.

Comment

Originally posted by Dak View Post
      I got one of these from Stewmac. Pocket Truss Rod Wrenches - StewMac 9/32 is the size that fits my Fusions. Mine are from the Japanesse Professional series though. Maybe someone else knows if all Jacksons use the same size.
      I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Working...
      X