Floyd routes with edges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd routes with edges

I am talking about something like >>this<<, where there is little lip from the back side
    I've got various guitars with varying sizes of edges.

Would it be better to cut them off?
    Or is there some secret to getting wood blocks up there for setups and trem blocking.

Originally posted by pianoguyy View Post
    I am talking about something like >>this<<, where there is little lip from the back side
    I've got various guitars with varying sizes of edges.

Would it be better to cut them off?
    Or is there some secret to getting wood blocks up there for setups and trem blocking.
    I don't know? More info would help
    I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Attleast the block wont fall Off with those edges??????

Comment

Originally posted by ed View Post
        Attleast the block wont fall Off with those edges??????
        Ed please love ya I'm not seeing enough info
        I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

For just setups it doesnt necissarily need to be a solid block you Jam in there. How does the other side look? I dont think ive ever seen that kinda routing its interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by ed View Post
            For just setups it doesnt necissarily need to be a solid block you Jam in there. How does the other side look? I dont think ive ever seen that kinda routing its interesting.
            Sorry not seeing

Comment

Working...
            X