JS32 Wiring issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JS32 Wiring issue

Hello! I went to replace the pickups in my Jackson JS32. Didn't have a schematic handy, so I just connected the new pickups to where the old ones were, save for the extra black and white wires on Dimarzio pickups. The problem is that my neck pickup is always on. So with the toggle switch on the bridge pickup, I get bridge and neck, middle is also bridge and neck, and neck position is the neck pickup only. Any advice to what I should check to ascertain where I messed up? Thanks.

Originally posted by Saxy Calzone View Post
    Hello! I went to replace the pickups in my Jackson JS32. Didn't have a schematic handy, so I just connected the new pickups to where the old ones were, save for the extra black and white wires on Dimarzio pickups. The problem is that my neck pickup is always on. So with the toggle switch on the bridge pickup, I get bridge and neck, middle is also bridge and neck, and neck position is the neck pickup only. Any advice to what I should check to ascertain where I messed up? Thanks.
    https://www.dimarzio.com/support/wiring-diagrams

found this
    I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Working...
    X